Monday, October 11, 2010

Week 1, Day 5 (although the day isn't over)

What I've learned:
Remember how I said it was hard to resist temptation when the people around you can eat and are eating whatever they want?! Well it's even harder when you come home from a long a stressful day at work and you're favorite doughnuts are sitting on the kitchen counter. This is sooooo not fair. However, I think I can manage one more day, because if you eat clean for 5 day's straight you are allowed 2 cheat meals. I'm saving 1 for Wednesday when my boyfriend and I go to Famous Daves for some BBQ. The other cheat meal will have to be used for breakfast tomorrow morning! I'll let you know how it goes!

What I ate (or plan to eat):
Breakfast-1/2 grapefruit and 1 slice whole-grain toast with butter.
Midmorning snack- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese.
Lunch-Shrimp salad.
Afternoon snack-1 large peach.
Dinner- 4 ounces chicken and 1 cup squash.

How I feel:
REALLY upset that I can't have a doughnut and it's being flaunted in my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment