Monday, October 11, 2010

Week 1, Day 4

What I've learned:
The pita's a bought didn't really work how pita's should, they fell apart. So my lunch was more of a salad with pita bread. Also I leaned that I do not like oil and vinegar dressing, I would rather eat my lettuce plain! Organic cottage cheese tastes sour to me, but I know it's better for me.

What I ate:
Breakfast-2 hard-boiled eggs, 1 slice whole-grain toast with butter, and 1/2 grapefruit.
Midmorning Snack-1 cup low-fat cottage cheese.
Lunch-Pita sandwich-2 ounces feta cheese, 2 cups romaine lettuce, 1 small tomato sliced, 1 tablespoon olive oil & vinegar dressing.
Midafternoon snack-apple.
Dinner- 4 ounces chicken, 1 sweet potato, and 1 cup steamed veggies.

How I feel:
I feel good. I'm starting to get the hang of the meal plan and how to make it work best in my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment